 Marketplace / Shopping / 12293
12292  |  12294
Subject:
amazon.com lego mostly 25% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 03:43:18 GMT

I'm not sure who keeps track of this sort of thing, but almost all Lego
at amazon.com is 25% off.  This includes some big sets, like ISD and the
technic mobile crane (8421) and also some sets that I haven't even seen
yet on SAH, like the Ferrari Finish Line and the new airplane.  The news
2006 sets seem to be there too, like the airport, eventhough there are
not pictures with some of them.  Even the Creator tub with the 500-pc
elements box attached is $15.  That's $0.01 per piece.

Not all sets are 25% off, some are more, some are less.  Ogel's Mountain
  Fortress (4748), for example, is 57% off at $30.  So feel free to take
a look.

Ok, that's that.

Rafe