 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 87
Re: Finds at Orlando PaB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, Brian Davis wrote:
   Just got home from Orlando, and found some interesting things at the PaB.
First, they have some plants:

3 large leaf flower stems (in both light & dark green):
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x8

(Previously, I've found this as well, I think out in the CO outlet store:
plant, flower stem:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3741)

They also had trans-clear 1x2's, trans-red & trans-green 1x1's, several types of
click-hinges, etc. A nice selection of 2x2 tiles (yellow, blue, white, red...
and old light gray, although that bin was almost empty).

Oooh! I hope they still have this stuff when I'm down there in November!  Thanks
for posting!!

-Lenny