 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 89
Re: Finds at Orlando PaB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:59:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, Brian Davis wrote:

Just got home from Orlando, and found some interesting things
at the PaB.

   Well, I just did that again, and found it's still a nice selection. First, a
lot of things are still there, specificly:

3 large leaf flower stems (in both light & dark green):
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x8

plant, flower stem:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3741)

...trans-clear 1x2's, trans-red & trans-green 1x1's, several types of
click-hinges, etc... 2x9 hinge plate:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3324c01

6x8 slopes in blue:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4515

And the old 4.5V train track (that shows up in sets like the
Gringotts & the Spiderman sets):
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3228c

Lots of windows of various forms too, as well as clear "glass"
for some of them.

In addition, there were some nice new things as well, like plant leaves 4x3:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2423

Old light grey quarter cylinder panels:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30562

And perhaps most surprising to me, 2x2 macaroni in old dark grey:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3063

I didn't get any because they don't fit in a PaB cup well at all, but they also
had monrail supports in black. Very few, I think they were down to about a half
dozen by the time I left, but it's neat to see all the variety at the Orlando
PaB. They even have 1x1 plates or minifig tools to fill out the cups with now
:).

--
Brian Davis (who now needs to build robots with greenery to use all of it he's
collected).