 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 90
Re: Finds at Orlando PaB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, Brian Davis wrote:
   Just got home from Orlando, and found some interesting things at the PaB.
First, they have some plants:

3 large leaf flower stems (in both light & dark green):
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x8

(Previously, I've found this as well, I think out in the CO outlet store:
plant, flower stem:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3741)

They also had trans-clear 1x2's, trans-red & trans-green 1x1's, several types of
click-hinges, etc. A nice selection of 2x2 tiles (yellow, blue, white, red...
and old light gray, although that bin was almost empty).

Oooh! I hope they still have this stuff when I'm down there in November!  Thanks
for posting!!

-Lenny

November??? Bwahahahahahahahahhahahah!  I'm going at the end of the week, it'll
all be gone when I leave!

No, seriously... Our last Disney vacation was about 5 days long.  I talked my
wife into letting me go into the store every day of our stay.  The PAB stock
changed daily.  I had chatted with a Lego buddy back in Ohio letting him know
what was in stock -- to let me know what I should pick up for him, next time I
stopped in.  There were several times I'd go in looking for something particular
& the parts would be gone... but then several new parts showed up that weren't
there before (and darn it, I'd have to go buy another PAB cup worth of parts).

Next time I'm down, (which is later this week, btw), I'll chat up one of the
sales people & see how many cases they go through in a day/week.  I'm interested
to know what their turn over is...

--Mike.