 Marketplace / Shopping / 12278
Re: Where is the new 7893 Passenger Plane available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 04:56:35 GMT

I found it today at the Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland California -

They had a bunch of them - Very cool!!!

Thanks - Anyone seen the airport yet?

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message
I saw these pictures of 2006 set 7893 on brickshelf:

Any idea of where (geographically) this set can be purchased?

I'm curious how long it will take to show up on the west coast of the US

Thanks