 Marketplace / Shopping / 12318
Re: What's left at Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:20:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Will Middelaer wrote:
   Too bad the linked pages use a non “lugnet” amazon.com affiliate link, thereby driving a bunch of traffic from lugnet to a page that doesn’t support lugnet.

I wonder, is “bricksolutions-20” your amazon affilite code?

moved from lugnet.general

Yes, that is my affiliate code. I did not mean to imply that it was a LUGNET page. I guess what I should have said when I said “I update the page daily with affiliate links,” to clarify, was “I update the page daily with MY affiliate links.”

I’m sorry if this is breaking a LUGNET rule. I was simply tired of going to Amazon and seeing everything out of stock. So I said “Wouldn’t it be cool if someone put together a page that showed everything that was still in stock at Amazon?” THen I said, “Hey Mark, you’re a web designer, why don’t you do it?” And then I said, “Okay, I will. But maybe I should stop talking to myself, because it’s not entirely healthy!”

So, to make a long story longer, I meant no ill will toward LUGNET. If what I’ve done is upsetting to the admin, perhaps one of the moderators will be kind enough to delete my post. I love LUGNET! It has provided years of LEGO news and entertainment for me. As a matter of fact, if the admin ever wanted to add a page that detailed the amazon sales with THEIR affiliate link, I’d be willing to help out with that!

Thanks--Mark