 General / 52180
Re: What's left at Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:05:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.general, Mark Larson wrote:
   I have put together a page that shows everything still in stock at Amazon, for ages 6 and up. I am updating it daily (with affiliated links) so check it out if you would like an easier way to see what Amazon hasn’t run out of.

--Mark

http://scorpioart.com/bricksolutions/legosales.htm

The link is not coming through correctly. The addrress is

http://scorpioart.com/bricksolutions/lego_sales.htm