 Marketplace / Shopping / 12248
Re: Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:48:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Gregory wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, David Gregory wrote:
   I need lots of 1X tiles in true brown, so I was thinking of getting some of the 10046 Brown Tiles set.

    10046 Brown Tiles
100 elements, 0 figures, US$7, 2002
LEGO > Bulk > {Tiles}

I haven’t bought any of that set since before the color change. I was wondering if anyone has bought that set recently, and if so, could you tell me which shade of brown the pieces are?

Thanks!
David “Fuzzy” Gregory

I plan on buying 10-20 packs of this item in late October, if you can wait that long for a reply. I’ll be using them either way, whether they’re new or old brown.

My plans have changed. I will not be buying the packs of these as I had thought. I came across 2x2 reddish brown tiles @ PAB and will be using those instead. (larger area of coverage, but much less costly).

If anyone could help out David with his inquiry, please do so.

We’re trying to determine if the packs of brown tiles at S@H are old brown, or new brown. Maybe someone had made a recent purchase of these.

thanks, Jonathan