 Marketplace / Shopping / 12227
12226  |  12228
Subject:
Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:14:26 GMT

I need lots of 1X tiles in true brown, so I was thinking of getting some of the 10046 Brown Tiles set.

    10046 Brown Tiles
100 elements, 0 figures, US$7, 2002
LEGO > Bulk > {Tiles}

I haven’t bought any of that set since before the color change. I was wondering if anyone has bought that set recently, and if so, could you tell me which shade of brown the pieces are?

Thanks!
David “Fuzzy” Gregory