 Local / United Kingdom / 3935
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 00:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
Yes, it adds up to a lot of time but it can be spent to one's advantage • (radio
shows, 'learn a language' CDs, phone calls (hands and brains free), eating
burgers (it can be done), typing (not recomended because the daylight • reflects
off the laptop screen), freely breaking wind and of course, picking ones • nose.
You also have the opportunity to burn away your little personal area of • ozone.

Yes, but on the train you could take a lego set to build!
Though I could imagine the reaction of travellers observing a business man in
his pin-stripped suit sat in first class assembling a Lego castle.

The thought has crossed my mind but I've chickened out - it's also a bit
awkward when you drop a 1 x 1 into the footwell at 85mph.

regards
lawrence