 Local / United Kingdom / 3798
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 18:37:18 GMT

lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
news:Fu7CHK.1vv@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:

You might get better prices from Toy City, BUT: Toy City are out of stock • of
most of these, and I feel that we should support British Busy Bee anyway • ;-)
...and I think that the Euro sets were bought into stock 'cos we asked • for
'em!

Is this in the same spirit of buying a car from a dealer cause they are
British, even though they charge x% more for that car than the rest of • Europe?

Much as I am glad that Busy Bee are able to come up with some hard to find
sets now and again, I find it hard to reason why I should pay them 20% • extra
for a current set compared to what I can get it for from ToyCity, British • or
not.

I'm told the 2126 sold in Germany for half what BB ask, I think Torsten was
picking them up at £10 per pop before Xmas.

Scott A

regards
lawrence