 Local / United Kingdom / 3829
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 17:43:12 GMT

On Mon, 8 May 2000, lawrence wilkes (<Fu8FFx.I90@lugnet.com>) wrote at
08:26:21

I dont disagree on supporting a shop who can help find difficult to locate
sets. But I cant justify subsidising them on the regular sets that I can get
at Tesco down the road for 20% less

But that's how they can afford/justify spending the time to find the
rarer old sets. Time is money, after all.

It really does sound like you want your cake and eat it.
--
Tony Priestman