 Local / United Kingdom / 3809
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 21:50:13 GMT

The only toy shop in my town sells for example, the 8001 for £26. Now am I
supposed to pay this in order to support my local shop. I should cocoa.

I'll add to that by saying that my local toy shop tried to cash in on the
Star Wars Lego hype last year, they had the Snow Speeder for £29.95 - they
had the set right in the window at that price.

I'm sure they would have been _very_ grateful if I had bought it, and would
have tried to foster relationship with me.

Scott A

BTW the Snow Speeder is on ToyCity for £11.95, with shipping and their promo
it I'll make the Uk for less than a fiver.