 Local / United Kingdom / 3803
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 21:06:31 GMT

Scott-A <scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fu7Cu5.2r6@lugnet.com...

BTW: Scott Arthur told us that BB had stocks of 2150 a while back... BB • do
not advertise sets which will draw a lot of attention simply so that • their
phone doesn't get clogged with calls (and that's my interpretation of • Paul's
words).

Sigh. I passed on the information to readers in this group in good faith.
The next time I see a good deal, I shall keep it to myself.

Scott: that wasn't a dig at you at all - I would have done the same thing if
Paul hadn't explained his reasoning to me. I just thought I would pass that
on.

Just Jono .oO