 Local / United Kingdom / 3858
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:57:59 GMT

On Fri, 12 May 2000, Larry Pieniazek (<FuFHyF.25o@lugnet.com>) wrote at
04:03:51

Me, I like hitting every Target I drive by during christmas
clearance season, it's the thrill of the hunt, to a certain extent, even if I
could save as much by buying in bulk over the net (which I do, too...)

Hmmm. Is it worth a trip to the US, just for the experience of going
into a shop, seeing lots of LEGO at 50% off, and buying it.

"Excess baggage?"

"That pile of LEGO cartons over there"

Mind you, after my recent trips to the toy shops, I'm not sure there's
many current sets that I'd want to buy even one of :(
--
Tony Priestman