 Local / United Kingdom / 3814
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 00:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:

The whole point of places like BB is the personal relationship that you
have. The big chains don't know you from Adam, don't care what you want,
and will only sell you what gives them the least hassle and most profit.
Fine. I pay more, but I *know* the people I buy from.

Spot on.

And every visit to
Busy Bee is a pleasure.

Color me Jealous. I've only seen pics.