 Local / United Kingdom / 3921
Re: Busy Bee goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:30:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
Yes, it adds up to a lot of time but it can be spent to one's advantage (radio
shows, 'learn a language' CDs, phone calls (hands and brains free), eating
burgers (it can be done), typing (not recomended because the daylight reflects
off the laptop screen), freely breaking wind and of course, picking ones nose.
You also have the opportunity to burn away your little personal area of ozone.

Yes, but on the train you could take a lego set to build!
Though I could imagine the reaction of travellers observing a business man in
his pin-stripped suit sat in first class assembling a Lego castle.

regards
lawrence