Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Dan Boger writes:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 02:36:25PM +0000, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:

I don't see a problem with email validation until it becomes a problem, myself.

that would work with me, if everyone accepts the risk.

Same here.

Alternatively, we could require a LUGNET membership number unless anyone
disagrees with that idea, so far I've heard no objections - if there are, we can
certainly rethink the idea.

I wouldn't want to require LDraw members to be LUGNET members.

I agree here as well. Alternatively, the postcard idea could verify
non-LUGNET members. Those opposed to ID as validation have generally
accepted the postcard idea in its place.

-Tim