Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:28:07 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> skrev i meddelandet

- Buddy system - those who the 4+1 know in person or have spoke with on • the
phone can be verified. Those verified individuals can verify others. This
should only go 2 levels deep, IMO.

Rules me out.

- LUGNET member number - since the membership is paid, I doubt anyone [1]
has registered twice.

Rules me out.

- ID scan with address, and utility bill (I know this one rubbed someone • the
wrong way, but it can be _one_ method, not necessarily _the_ method)

No way. Rules me out.

I think you are a bit paranoid about this, but maybe you have other
experience than I...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm