Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:41:55 GMT

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 03:37:16PM +0000, Tim Courtney wrote:
Everyone: Can we move forward based on this list above? I haven't seen any
serious objections, so I don't see why not. (if there are some and I missed
them, please point them out).

look at Amy's post, and what she pointed out.

For making sure each member is unique, the list (that I snipped) doesn't
help.  But I suggest we move on anyway, and just require a unique
working email address for now.  We can try to think of other ideas later
on - I do not think we _have_ to solve this before starting the whole
membership process.

Dan