 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
Mac OS 8.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Gary Blessing writes:
Do you guys know if this will/could run on Mac OS 8.6??

I am not sure, but it should.  Easiest way to find out is to try macLDGLite
.5.  Get instructions for that here:
http://homepage.mac.com/ldmc/ldglite.html

If it doesn't work, you may need to install the OpenGL extensions.  There is
a link to the installer on the webpage.

If it still doesn't work, let us know.  I would like to know.

Note: the difference between BrickDraw3D, macLDGLite .5 and ldglite .94 is
that ldglite .94 has editing ability.  BrickDraw3D and macLDGLite .5 do not.
So, you may be able to run macLDGLite .5 on Mac OS 8.6 to view models, but
you can't edit them.

James