 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Introductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:25:47 GMT

I was hoping we could break the ice.  I was thinking we could all just post
a message to the newsgroup giving a little info about ourselves.  It could
be as brief as you like, such as "Hi, I use a Mac and program" or something
more if you want.

This way, we would know that others are on the receiving end of the posts
(there is nothing as frustrating as posting messages and not getting