 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 19
Re: Introductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:37:38 GMT

I'm Barney Hilken, author of Robot Controller, an application for
controlling lego mindstorms from MacOS X. I have a degree in maths and a PhD
in theoretical computer science and several years research experience in
applications of logic to computer science. My contribution to this project
is knowledge and experience of cocoa and objective C (all gained from
writing Robot Controller).

I really like the mock-up!

Barney.