 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 16
Re: LDMC News Digest (To Get The Ball Rolling)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:28:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Matthew Gerber writes:

I want:

- An awesome, easy to use, Mac-like interface (you should see my mock-up
here to see what I mean:
http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/images/interface.jpg )
- Built-in animation tools, including Quicktime export at multiple resolutions
- Definately the OpenGL architecture, so that the rendering inside the
program can meet or surpass what can be done anywhere else. Look at some of
the awesome plug-ins available! It can't be beat.
- Solid parts. No more intersecting pieces...like GriffinBricks had.
- True part interlock/snap...like GriffinBricks had.
- Support for import of backgrounds.
- More, more, more...everything! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!

sounds great to me, the interface looks wonderful!there's even something
there about animations!

We'll see more answers here as the programmers migrate here for news from
the e-mail list. Soon, we hope to have all development discussion in this
group...if you don't see an answer sometime, bring it up again after folks
get more active.

OK.
I think I'll get the files you have for download for OS X, and see if I can
do anything with it on this OS.

Gary
(I guess I could always get OS X....)

Matt