 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 12
Re: Mac OS 8.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 04:16:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
If it still doesn't work, let us know.  I would like to know.

I'm having problems getting macLDGLite .5 to run on ...

iMac 333Mhz / MacOS 8.6 / 160MB

It launches, but whenever I try to render anything, I get a long rapidly
scrolling list of files that are not found. I think it doesn't see the LDRAW
folder for some reason. Where should the LDRAW folder be in relationship to the
root directory (main window) of the hard drive ? I've tried putting LDRAW in the
root, I've also tried putting LDRAW in the same folder with the macLDGLite, but
get the same result. I *don't* think the issue is OpenGL, as that does seem to
be running (because I can get it to open an About OpenGL dialog when macLDGLite
is running).

Thoughts or suggestions ?

Ray