 Administrative / Suggestions / 1175
Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions

Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:34:39 GMT

If the aim is to get Larry to step down, then I'm going with him.  I don't
want to be on a website where if someone who is so talented, knowledgeable,
and committed is removed just because he is unpopular.

Lenny,
Why is he so unpopular? If it is due to his poor interpersonal skills, why not
have him do the behind the scenes stuff?

Scott A