 Administrative / Suggestions / 1174
Re: Request for .vignette group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ken Dowd wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:

<snip>

It has been a little over 4 months now since my initial post on the topic,
and I am following up. Personally, I think vignettes have proven their
staying power, and that the number of posts and MOCs have increased, not
diminished. Therefore, I would like to ask if you would please consider the
creation of the group 'lugnet.build.vignette' to serve as a central posting
area for all things 'vig' of the lugnet community.

Thank you.¬
Nelson

I second this motion...

All in favor...AYE!

I love them, and what is being presented is outstanding.

Raises vignette.... errr hand.

Janey "Red Brick"