  *75403 (-100)
  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Simon Gammon wrote in message ... (...) Well, I think the part you are describing is usually called a 3x2 low slope (part 3298 (URL) if I'm understanding your description correctly). I looked up that part in my database and didin't find any white (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: next real train cad project... the TALGA (oooh's and aaah's)

(...) from Eugene to Seatle and back.The engine is a F59 with a cool air horn.It would look cool in Lego. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new and improved(?) craigo-lego

* craig hamilton (craigo-lego@webtv.net) [991121 00:48]: (...) I think you mean: (URL) A child of five could understand this. fetch me a child of five. -- Groucho Marx The Doctor What: A Holtje Production (URL) (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Target and the $99 train set

(...) I'd say nation wide.....sam eprice on sale here in Washington State Dave (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: new and improved(?) craigo-lego

(...) gahh! don't laugh at me! i'm a painter, not a typist. it's : (URL) does this happen every time i post an url? later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  new and improved(?) craigo-lego

hi y'all ~ i just want to announce a couple of new things in the world of craigo-lego... first off, is the new e-mail address. i've activated an entire webtv account for nothing but lego. this gives me lots more storage (memory is a precious thing (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Cats are smarter (by far) than dogs. Only makes sense that the majority of a fairly intelligent group of people would prefer cats to dogs. (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: RIS ver. 1.5 and Windows NT

I have WinNT 4.0 in my computer. It doesnot work with RISv1.5 because I donot have Quicktime on it. I have to either get Quicktime (I suppose version 6) for NT4.0 or I have to upgrade NT in order to make RIS1.5 work. I cannot use the new upgrade (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) I agree. I don't plan on selling ANY of the pitchfork replicas I make/have made. But if I make or have made custom war hammers, battle axes, etc, and people like them enough to pay for them, you bet I'm going to be selling them for what the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Deal on 4559 and 4561

(...) If it's a national chain just pass the name of the chain along and save yourself the trouble of buying them and shipping them. (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Target and the $99 train set

I heard a rumor, then I saw an odd post here earlier this evening, so I called a few Target stores. One of them was willing to find the Sunday newspaper insert and confirm it for me. As I understand it: The 'Railway Express' (which would be the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ultimate Collector's Series

Along with your questions, I am also curious, is this "ultimate collector" series going to be a continual line, or are these one shot deals? also are there any guesses as to how much these babies are going to set us back? Scott (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

Jim Rorstrom wrote in message ... (...) on (...) my (...) I (...) near (...) Amtrack (...) I'd like to add one more possibility of the attraction of model railroading. Railroads are about the only "system" from real life which can be simulated in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Egyptian Theme in Town

(...) I'm surprised at you, Steve. "Born in Arizona, *moved* to Babylonia" (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Belville & Paradisa

Jody- I just ordered some Belville sets that were never available in the US from Busy (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

Jim Rorstrom wrote in message ... (...) slightly (...) transformer (...) this (...) is no (...) MRC (...) monitoring (...) I also saw somewhere something about a new MRC throttle which has a switch which divides output voltage by two. This switch (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) You clearly haven't seen Kage No Gundan: the Black ninja are good, Gray are bad. "My body is iron, my soul is air, I destroy evil!" Bruce (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) all (...) played (...) While I was at the train show last weekend, I spent some time talking to a friend from church who also works at the store. I need to pay a visit there sometime, armed with pictures. I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

Patricia Schempp wrote in message <38378630.D9290152@c...on.edu>... (...) Hmm, tossing out some silly thoughts as to why we might like cats more than dogs: - cats are less likely to destroy LEGO bricks (though they have just as much capability to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I'd say it was a simply of a case of "you don't have to stop playing with your LEGO to let the cat out" Then again, I could be wrong. (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Lego s/w and spirit.ocx

I installed the lego robolab ver 1.5 s/w from the CD and now want to install the NCQ program which uses spirit.ocx. However, I don't seem to have spirit.ocx on my system. Why did ther ver 1.5 s/w from lego not download the OCX to my hard disk? Will (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  ?? LabView - Sub Vi's, variables ?

A few questions about programming RCX using LabView's Inventor Level 4. (Is this proper group for posting?) 1. In using Inventor level 4, can a user create sub VI's? As programs get more complex, I'd like to break them up. I am somewhat familiar (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  ideas for lego trains

(URL) of good ideas as far as european trains. i seen plans in a model railroader mag for the new "automax" train car. 141 ft long, 20 ft high, holds 22 suv's per car! ad 1 of those, a sweet looking front engine and a few passenger cars and hey, ya (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Jumping 'bots?

I remember seeing these on TV too and I'm pretty sure they were pnuematic and that they were tethered. One of the umbilicals was the distictively coiled airline from a compressor... I've been thinking about getting one of those Testors(R) air brush (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Zany-Brainy Scratch Off Sale

Yesterday and today Zany-Brainy had a sale where if you had a card that they sent out in the mail, you could receive anywhere from 10%-50% off your total purchase. They had a scratch off field kind of like a lottery ticket. According to the mailer, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Whatever happened to Exploration Mars?

Did anyone actually get this set? I never saw it, and it doesn't seem to be available anymore. What's the score? Greg (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  High Plains Lego Train Club?

Anyone in central to western Kansas interested in a Lego train club? I will be attending the GATS show in Wichita, KS on Dec 18th. Send me an e-mail or reply to this post in LUGNET. - Jim --- (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

Hey, all I want is to have the smallest lightest RCX and that means leaving the batteries out of it. I don't really care how they do the connectors. I even have one of those boxes with the button. I just think power source and power sink should be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  2000 Technic

Has anybody noticed that the only decent Technic sets we've seen for 2000 so far are the three SW droids? I'm glad that TLG (C) used their three top techinc models for SW. Just an observation . . . . -Jonathan (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) I recently had the opportunity to recommend a Lego train set. An older couple I know stopped by ealier this week wanting me to advise them on buying a model train for 7 of their grandchildren (siblings, age range 3 yo twin boys to 13 yo). They (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question about 8480

(...) I am doing this from memory, but I think your second idea is correct. The battery box is always on and the polarity switches are used to turn the motor and the micro motor on and off. Will (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Ultimate Collector's Series

I remember, when the first pics of the new 2000 line started popping up, there were references to the MT TIE and X-Wing as being limited edition. I don't understand where that came from. I just realized that the catalog doesn't say anything about (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

John Warren wrote in message ... (...) engine. (...) in (...) While (...) into (...) the (...) five (...) models (...) have (...) Wouldn't it be nice if a store like the Great Train Store carried the complete LEGO train line? The store is staffed (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

Sweeeeet! (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

Tobias Möller wrote in message ... (...) Nearly... Allan J (for John) Smith (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

Paul, I've snipped all of the text about how RoboLab and the Mac might not play nicely together. I have had great results with my own system at my office, and then when I did the tutorial at MIT, things failed miserably. I turned off the large (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: New LBFR Engine

(...) Ahhh, I see now. As Allan said, they come in service pack 5150. The only problem with that is 5150 is only a European service pack (I think). (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

Hello fellow railroad buffs, I just thought I'd share a little story with you that occurred to me today. Earlier today I went to a model train hobby shop to look for some decals to add to my recently completed EMD GP15-1 union pacific diesel (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GALUG?

What a great idea! I've been hoping someone would bring this up. Let's get serious: A weekend is probably the best time for most, perhaps a Saturday... The holidays are always difficult for most, with family, crowds, etc... So... Suggested first (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Res-Q-fan-attic

(...) Yes, this line is one of my recent Town fav's having picked up multiple copies of Aerial Recovery and Emergency Response Center. And the minifigs look really cool under a black light! To me they look more like astronauts in their in- cabin (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) Kim, do you have in your database, reference to any sets with a white racing car; specifically with a 2-wide slope for the bonnet / hood (is this called an extreme slope?). The slope has a number 1 in red with a vertical black stripe either (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout SDK

Luis Villa <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.91.9...uke.edu... (...) Which half is the sister? The right? (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  1906 Majisto's Tower

Greetings: I have a 1906 Majisto's Tower set that I would like to sell/ trade. The set I have is complete with instructions and box. It comes with the "castle box" which can be used as part of the set. Please email me at puschs@ameritech.net if you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New fighter

I've seen "many" designs for space-craft which have a triangular wing arrangement, as in the Imperial (Lamda class?) Shuttle. I wanted to create something Unique along the same lines, so I built a fighter with a pentagonal wing arrangement. The (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO

Actually, they are telling the truth. As sad as that is... I worked at TRU for a couple of Christmas' back in 1990 and 1991. All of the inventory routing and control is done at the distribution center. The folks at the stores are basically blind. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ILM

"iant" <iant@libero.it> wrote in message news:3836BF98.9B451A...bero.it... (...) Prova a guardare: (URL) pero', come ha detto Mario in un altra risposta, funziona solo se ha giocato col Lego in tenera età, atrimenti.... Ciao (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

(...) Yep, seemed to! Richard (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet Loves Cats!

Looking through the members who have joined so far, I've noticed a far bigger percentage like cats than dogs. I think this is very interesting and would love to see some statistics like this someday about the about the members. Nothing that would (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

(...) In my version of Communicator (4.6), there is a 'Group:' button with a down arrow next to the newsgroup name field. When I hit reply just then, there was another 'Group:' button next to the blank field below it. Clicking on this button gives (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Long Live Service Packs

I'm still skeptical...all my old lego direct catalogs have parts packs on them and the 2000 does not. I'm not taking chances. On the bright side..maybe the sudden increase in ordering of parts packs will convince them they are needed.. Oh well, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Question about 8480

I just finished building my 8480 Space Shuttle ($90 from the new Potomac Mills Lego Outlet Store). :-) My question is, isn't the "on/off knob" supposed to press the buttons on the battery box when it's turned? Or do I have to take the battery box (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  6244 Armada Sentry

Greetings: While running around today, I discovered a large amount of 6244 Armada Sentry sets. If any one is interested in these sets please let me know and I will get you one. I will either sell it to you or I will trade it for other sets. I am (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Thoughts on NQC for Scout

[This was posted to lugnet.robotics; forwarding a copy to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster... --Todd] (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

How does one do this in when using Netscape Communicator as their news reader? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

I don't think it's an issue at all. It's obviously not illegal to make Lego-compatable pieces (ref. Tyco, Megablox, as well as non-clones that can be connected to Lego), just duplicating Lego pieces for which the patent hasn't expired. If you made a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dacta verkrijgbaar in Nederland?

Barry, Ben je van plan het hele assortiment te gaan voeren of slechts delen ervan? Met name de losse onderdelen zijn voor mij interessant. Groeten, Arjen Gerstel Barry Lamers wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

Even the retired master builders.... -john (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) Which brings me to an interesting question: who is good and who is bad in the Ninja realm, or is there no definite good and bad? Here's the way I see it: there is one good team and two bad teams, not necessarily allied with each other. Good (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6031 on sale at Newark Toys R Us

(...) Well, I'm not from around there :^) Kohl's is a Wisconsin based mid priced discounter/departmnet store. I'm from one of the suburbs of MPLS/St Paul in MN. I started into this thread with thru the web based interface and the recent posts (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: Deal on 4559 and 4561

(...) Were and for how long. Ed (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ILM

(...) E' difficile, difficile... ne so qualcosa io che ho una NLS* :-) Qualche suggerimento che mi viene in mente: - Fa' in modo che il tuo tempo per il Lego non interferisca più di tanto con altri programmi (leggi: i suoi), altrimenti (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Deal on 4559 and 4561

I happened across a sale on the 4559 and 4561, each for $99.00 US, anyone interested, no markup, just passing the saving along, you pay shipping. Steven (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) True enough, you can do what you like on your own time in your own space. But you see if I'm making battleaxes or blaster rifles, other AFOL's out there might want some. So profit isn't entirely the issue as much as cost recovery. I guess my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wireless Robots

I've been working on this exact same thing. To that end I bought a pair of wireless ethernet cards from Diamond and I plan to have the "laptop" which in my case is a PC/104 Single board computer, run Personal Webserver thereby contoling both the Cam (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Incontro del 28

(...) Potrebbe essere più comodo/breve arrivare solo fino a Modena (magari hai meno coincidenze da prendere), poi aggregarti a noi, il posto in macchina c'é, e risparmi anche qualche liretta di biglietto. Potresti anche partire sabato e fermarti a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Gear backlash

Hi. Russell is right. I did alot of this in my former life as a mechanical engineer, but it's not as difficult to do in LEGO(R) as one might think. Basically, one has to set up two parallel gear trains and then 'preload' them against each other by (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) Well, I hardly think they can sue you for making your own creation that fits in with lego. After all, how many other things have a dia of (xxx) to fit into the lego hands. Taking existing parts and modifying them _should_ also be legal, since (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ASP and Spirit.ocx

Quite a few people have asked me to share the code I cobbled together, so If no one objects, I'd like to post it to the newsgroup. Todd, any problems with my doing that ? -JSM Xanthra47 wrote in message ... (...) interested. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) <snippage> Here's a question for any Lego lawyers who might happen to be reading this: (and for anyone who might have some insight) What, if any, are the ramifications of molding and casting our own pieces for Lego use? Not copies of existing (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: 6263 Imperial Outpost

I have obtained a small additional quantity of 6263 Imperial Outpost. They are priced at $38 for one or $35 for two or more. Buyer pays shipping, US sales, email me. Ray Sanders rsanders@gate.net (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: eBay: 57 complete space sets

(...) Well, somebody went on a sabotage run on eBay in the lego section on Friday night, so I've ended the auction early. I have it back up again on Sunday, and will post here accordingly; sorry for the inconvenience, Adam bwappo@ee.net (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Thoughts on NQC for Scout

I have cracked the Cybermaster protocol for fun and because I wanted to be able to control it from a DOS machine. Even though cracking the Scout will be a piece of cake with the Cybermaster experience I do not intend to do so, because the Lego tools (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wireless Robots

Yeah, I have the base coding for a network version of my Real-Time Control program finished now, but the problem remains intergrating a web cam on it. As soon as I get my own cam(christmas), I plan on taking this to another possible level. But til (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Local space -- here's a real map!

(...) I'm not doubting that, but Zacktron's already been written into the Alpha Centauri system, as well as Barnard's Star. Those two may come into play in the future if an alien race is discovered. (...) I guess that scratches UV Ceti from any (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  FAO Prices

Went down to the FAO in downtown San Francisco saw the 4559 at $179.99 and the 4561 Railway Express for $175.99. Ed BTW- I am interested in getting a 4559 not now but in a month or so any idea what i could get one for would like if it was MIB but if (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FYI - Lego exhibit at Square One Mississauga.

(...) Sounds like the one in Ottawa Place d'Orleans that ended last week. They should be giving out $5 coupons too. (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: DFW, It's time to speak up!

(...) Hey Joel :) well, the thread dealing with sproat and others coming to town seems to be taking shape for a meeting just after xmas... we'll definitely keep you in the loop... also i'm going to try to start posting local finds here on a steady (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: DFW meeting over the y2k holidays?

(...) hehehe.. i hope so... pat and i have been dueling over a bunch of blacktron lots on eBay recently... hopefully i'll get to meet my nemesis! and maybe we'll get to show each other what we won... :P J (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

You could try using NQC (or MacNQC) and see if it works any better. I know in the long run you want to get Robolab working, but testing MacNQC would at least separate a Robolab-only problem from more general problems (serial port problems, cables, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Take a look...

(...) Yes to the swimming pool :-D, no to golf :-( (...) $100 lego bucks (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 30

I am going to close this auction on Tuesday, 11/23/99 at 10pm EST. Any items still open then will go to the first highest bid I have receive by that time. In other words, the first bid in at the highest level will win the set. This also means that (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

(...) I'll add one to your list; because we like trains (the real thing). I live on the most direct rail line (Union Pacific) between Kansas City and Denver. Typical traffic includes coal and grain trains, which explains why one of my projects is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

Followups are your friend! Followups are best used to redirect a thread that doesn't really belong in a particular newsgroup, to another newsgroup. Eg: (URL) is the Lugnet Membership announcements - it was sent to three newsgroups so that it had a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Belville & Paradisa

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows where to find older Belville & Paradisa sets in sealed boxes. Thanks. (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

I'm a user, not engineer, but.. you might want to try this if you haven't already. I had the same difficulty and went through all the toubleshooting methods you have. This is going to sound silly, but has worked for me: With the IR tower on low (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  The question in mind was...

Yes! I remember! It came by insight... I wanted to ask, what are "Followup-To"'s, 'cause I have absolutely no idea what they do... OK. It's not *that* important. But I thought it was... TIA :-) Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Blast!

(...) Oh. I guess my minibricks can dream on, then. :-) Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: A big round of thanks to Tom and Gail

(...) I was just assuming you wrote Thanks, I was going to reply that it looks bad, but then I saw it in the equal size letters (aka as the "Whatshamacallit") in the reply, and I got the point... So if somebody wants to see what Micah really wrote (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Black Falcons or Black Knights

If anyone has any black falcon or black knight figs (with weapons and accessories) that they'd be willing to sell, please let me know; I'm in need of some. Thanks. (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I NEED A WHITE FEMALE NINJA!

Mike, actually, I was finally able to find the ninja princess. Thank you for offering, though. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: DFW meeting over the y2k holidays?

(...) It turns out that I'll be in the DFW area for about a week after New Year's Day. (1) So that's from ~ 12/27 to ~1/6. I've also narrowed down what MOCs I'll be bringing to a small handful, though it may grow again before then. ;-) Hey, is Pat (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Nicad Problems

(...) Hi My name is Marco and I am not interested to handyboard, but I have a lot of experience with NiCd battery. Whitout more precise data and history of your NiCd cell pack, the highest probability to have a reversal in the polarity is due to a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

(...) Yes, I'll change my name to John the day I will finally build a nice train... :^) Shiri (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jonathan Knudsens LEGO Mindstorms bog

(...) Vi fik vores gennem Amazon.com for tre uger siger ... ;-). [Pris: 26,- USD + 25pct. moms alt inkl.] Jeg er ikke helt så imponeret af bogen, der efter min mening falder mellem to stole - de avancerede har ikke brug for den, de uøvede har brug (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.se)

  Wireless Robots

Has anyone tried to use wireless networking to control a legorobot? IP programming in VB is easy and I was thinking of making a robot which uses the RCX as its medulla and a stripped down laptop with a PCMCIA Ethernet adapter as the cerebrum. The (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 3

* * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 3 * * * Last public update. Thanks. Set Name St Bid Bidder 365 Wild West Scene SD 160 John DiRienzo 369 Coastguard - 60 min. 371 Sea plane SD 40 Hao-yang 376 House with Garden G2 52 Sanjay 377 Shell Station SD 35 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New rendering of Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) sorry to nitpick.. ;)... but actually those aren't orthogonal views... ortho views have no perspective... those may be front, left, top, etc but they're still just standard views... to render with no perspective, try setting the orthogonal (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  F***!

Damn. I had a really important question to ask. But I forgot what it was. Now i'm frustrated and annoyed (add to that, I just called a friend to Israel and she wasn't home!) !!!! Have a nice day!!! <bang on the table> <press keyboard *hard*> Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

(...) "...sorry honey, but we're going to have to move the couch, TV and coffee table into the garage.. i just got the new lego MF set!!!" hmmm.. but then imagine... we'd be walking around inside the MF, hunched over with a 1' tall R2 scurrying (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Star Wars Lego Design Contest

I'm sure some of you must be wondering what is going on with this contest. Well here it is. Entries are no longer being accepted. The voting page will not be up until December 15th. Category winners will be announced the 15th as well. (I'm taking (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact