 Star Wars / 4671
4670  |  4672
Subject:
Star Wars Lego Design Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:03:19 GMT

I'm sure some of you must be wondering what is going on with this
contest.  Well here it is.

Entries are no longer being accepted.
The voting page will not be up until December 15th.
Category winners will be announced the 15th as well.  (I'm taking the
time to make my decisions)
More than 30 people have entered more than 100 models!
The Rebel Blockade Runner model that will be awarded to the overall
winner is complete.  Click the link below to see a rendering.
The Lego trophies that will be awarded to category winners are not
finished. (not even started)
Pictures and animations of these will be added to the site soon.
I'll have the page changed to reflect these changes soon.  I'm sorry
about the delays but I have been extremely busy writing my masters
thesis recently and have not had time to spend on the website.  Once the
category winners are announced I'll make the entry pages link directly
to the creator's email if they tell me to do so.

Thanks to everyone that enetred and good luck!

Pat J

Contest:
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/contest.html

RBR renderings: