 General / 10533
Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 03:40:19 GMT

Sweeeeet!

Richard Franks wrote:

"G. Crisp" wrote:

How does one do this in when using Netscape Communicator as their news reader?

In my version of Communicator (4.6), there is a 'Group:' button with a
down arrow next to the newsgroup name field. When I hit reply just then,
there was another 'Group:' button next to the blank field below it.
Clicking on this button gives you the option to choose the followup
group.

To test this, I'm cross-posting to lugnet.off-topic.test and setting the
followup to just lugnet.general, so my fields look like:

Group:       lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.test

-=-=-=-

So we should see if it works :)

Richard

--