 Marketplace / Auctions / 3305
Re: eBay: 57 complete space sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 00:19:36 GMT

Heya all! It's a big space lego auction--57 space lego sets, plus
baseplates. All the sets are complete, meaning they have all the pieces.
No boxes, but there are 25 manuals.

Take a peek for all of the details:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=203576966

I'm going to have pics up of "the big box of space lego", the manuals,
and the baseplates. The reserve price is $525; questions are always
welcome, and thanks for looking!

Well, somebody went on a sabotage run on eBay in the lego section on
Friday night, so I've ended the auction early. I have it back up again
on Sunday, and will post here accordingly; sorry for the inconvenience,

Adam

bwappo@ee.net