 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3335
Re: I NEED A WHITE FEMALE NINJA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:17:54 GMT

Mike, actually, I was finally able to find the ninja princess.  Thank you for
offering, though.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
Mike Kane <mak2@umail.ucsb.edu> wrote:
Mike, how much would you want for the ninja princess and sword?  It
would be pretty cool if you could do that (you could always sell the
other parts in the set for profit, so you'd at least break even, and
wouldn't have wasted money).  Unfortunately, I can't justify the
purchase of the Emperor's Stronghold just for her; I wouldn't be willing

to conduct a sale of parts, like I just suggested to you.  LMK.  Thanks.

I'd take $7 for one.  Others might do it for less, but that's what
I'd want for her to convince me to take the time to find one locally
and work it into my queue for parts auctions.

Maybe you're looking at starting a reverse auction. :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/