 General / 10526
10525  |  10527
Subject:
FAO Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 23:24:30 GMT

Went down to the FAO in downtown San Francisco saw the 4559 at $179.99 and the
4561 Railway Express for $175.99.

Ed

BTW- I am interested in getting a 4559 not now but in a month or so any idea
what i could get one for would like if it was MIB but if it was not then
everything in good shape. This is just a question on how much it would cost.

Thxs

Ed