 Star Wars / 4674
4673  |  4675
Subject:
Ultimate Collector's Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 03:41:12 GMT

I remember, when the first pics of the new 2000 line started popping up, there
were references to the MT TIE and X-Wing as being limited edition. I don't
understand where that came from. I just realized that the catalog doesn't say
anything about limited edition . . . nada. It simply says "Ultimate Collector's
Series", which I take to mean that they're not talking about your fathers'
legos. These aren't the typical, build them, fly them around the house, crash
them, and rebuild them type deals. These are only for the ultimate collectors.
Has this already been realized? Am I just repeating somebody else's thoughts?
If so, I'm sorry. Anyway . . . just my two cents.

-Jonathan

PS . . . maybe this Ultimate Collector's Series will become a new line with
even more detail than MT. Maybe that's why the numbers don't follow with the
other MT numbers.