 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 64
Re: DFW, It's time to speak up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 23:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Joel Shafer writes:
I've been a lugnet.robotics follower for quite some time.  I'm located in
Flower Mound (next to the DFW airport).  I'm into lego robotics and would
also be interested in a minifest.

Hey Joel :)

well, the thread dealing with sproat and others coming to town seems to be
taking shape for a meeting just after xmas... we'll definitely keep you in the
loop...

also i'm going to try to start posting local finds here on a steady basis...
that way we all have an idea of what's around the area... hopefully we can all
contribute so we help each other find what we need :)