 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 46
Re: DFW, It's time to speak up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeff Boen writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I am not local but I though I would speek up because I am in the DFW • area
relatively often for work.  More spacificly the Westlake area off of 114.  I
usually stay at the Solana -sp? Marriot when I am in town.

I usually have nights free when I am in town and would like to visit with
people when I am around.

I am 30 and am married I live close to Boston and am a member of NELUG.  I • work
as a software engineer for IBM.

Eric K.

Hey Eric!
I know the IBM complex out at Westlake... next time you're coming this way
*definately* shoot me an email beforehand and we'll plan on meeting some night
while you're here... I know how dreary nights of business travel can be... so • I
can introduce you to my family and get a decent meal in you... not to mention
lots of Lego convo... :)

looking forward to it!

Sounds good.  I don't expect to be back until sometime early next year seeing
that IBM likes to put on a travel freeze for all non-essential travel during
the last quarter of each year so they can try and make budgets.

I will let you know when something comes up however.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/