 People / 232
231  |  233
Subject:
Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 05:42:08 GMT

Looking through the members who have joined so far, I've noticed a far
bigger percentage like cats than dogs.  I think this is very interesting
and would love to see some statistics like this someday about the about
the members.  Nothing that would jeopordize privacy, just the
percentages of male/female, age range, cats vs dogs etc.

Just a silly suggestion...

Patricia Schempp