 People / 247
Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:13:12 GMT

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote:

Cats are smarter (by far) than dogs.  Only makes sense that the
majority of a fairly intelligent group of people would prefer cats
to dogs.

OK, I'll be first to respond to this troll...

I can't recall the last time I saw a mountain rescue cat, a sniffer cat, or
a guide cat for the blind, for that matter :-)

Yup.  Cats don't train well.  Doesn't have anything to do with
intelligence, though.  :)

Huw
(a cat lover and owner of one)

Ditto, two.