 People / 271
Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:42:55 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote:

To answer your question, I love them all (dogs, cats, birds, snakes, lizards,
horses, elephants, whales, cows, kangaroos, bats......and LEGO), and if I
could I'd have them all (OK, maybe not the elephant).

Hmmm... how much room does an elephant need ? I've got 20 acres here,
well 18 if you take out 2 for the house. I know there is a place that
cares for aged circus elephants about 40 miles from me. Someday I'll
have to stop in and learn more about them.

Right now I have: one dog (a good sniffer), wild rabbits, bob-white
quail (try taking a walk early in the morning, you almost step on them
before they go airborne, ackk!), gopher tortoises (my favorites), field
mice, snakes, fox (but very rarely), barn owls, salamanders, armadillos
and lord knows what else :)  A veritable cornucopia of wildlife.

Ray