 People / 313
Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:16:28 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:13:12 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:
Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote:

I can't recall the last time I saw a mountain rescue cat, a sniffer cat, or
a guide cat for the blind, for that matter :-)

Yup.  Cats don't train well.  Doesn't have anything to do with
intelligence, though.  :)

Yes it does - inversely related ;)

Jasper
That reminds me of in "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" where Man thinks
he's the most advanced species on the planet because he builds cities and cars
and nuclear bombs and such, and the dolphins think they're the most advanced
species on the planet for exactly the same reason.

Chris