 People / 266
Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:28:05 GMT

Hi there,

Patricia Schempp wrote:

Looking through the members who have joined so far, I've noticed a far
bigger percentage like cats than dogs.  I think this is very interesting
and would love to see some statistics like this someday about the about
the members.  Nothing that would jeopordize privacy, just the
percentages of male/female, age range, cats vs dogs etc.

Just a silly suggestion...

Patricia Schempp

Here are three confused data points for your statistics...

I'm a cat lover, and owner, and a fan of LEGO.

My wife came to our marriage with a dog, and she doesn't care much about
LEGO one way or the other.

My three year-old son loves all animals, as well as his LEGO.

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology