 People / 270
Re: If I wanted a perfect woman I'd marry a minifig..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.people, Steve Martin writes:
In lugnet.people, Richard Franks writes:

From a conversation with my girlfriend tonight.. Remembering from studies,
asking men what the "perfect woman" was, Laura said:
"The perfect woman is passive, pretty, fun to play with and easy to put • aside"

:)
Richard

I hope you have a good flame retardent suit.  ;-)

Eh? Ooops.. ack!
Laura was commenting on the aptness of the perfect woman being a minifig idea,
as in studies that was the overall male opinion of the "perfect woman". Neither
of us endorsed the study though!

Although, I don't think mini-figs are necessarily easy to put aside.

Somehow I must have forgotten to mention that ;)

Richard