 Announcements / 380
379  |  381
Subject:
new and improved(?) craigo-lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 06:47:54 GMT

hi y'all ~

i just want to announce a couple of new things in the world of craigo-lego...

first off, is the new e-mail address. i've activated an entire webtv account
for nothing but lego. this gives me lots more storage (memory is a precious
thing w/ webtv) and i'll be able to keep track of deals and correspondence
better. that's very benefical with a south eastern lego user group on the
horizon.

i've added this new e-mail to my site, along with a much needed index page.
(please, oh please, let me earn todd's approval for this..)

http://community-1.webtv/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex

other changes are just cosmetic...the new backgrounds look much better. (those
creepy eyeballs are gone.)

later ~ craig~