 Announcements / 379
378  |  380
Subject:
Global Explorer Website Finally Finished - Space Theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 05:54:06 GMT

At the beginning of this year I build a large-scale planetary exploration
vehicle called "Global Explorer".  After much procrastination, the website
for this project is finally up.

It can be found at:
http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/moc/globalexplorer/index.html

The site is simple, but contains over 100 pictures of the vehicle,
thumbnailed and sorted into sections with descriptions.

Any feedback (positive or negative) on the site or the project would be
greatly appreciated.  Either post here, or e-mail it to me.  If I get any, I
may add a "comments" page to the website.

Thanks

Troy