 Robotics / 8406
Re: Wireless Robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 23:10:10 GMT

Yeah, I have the base coding for a network version of my Real-Time Control
program finished now, but the problem remains intergrating a web cam on it.
As soon as I get my own cam(christmas), I plan on taking this to another
possible level.  But til then, the network coding works fine, just a matter
of getting the webcam intergrated and working with a network.

KGB AgEnT #4 OUT