 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3344
3343  |  3345
Subject:
6244 Armada Sentry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 02:09:20 GMT

Greetings:

While running around today, I discovered a large amount of 6244 Armada Sentry
sets.

If any one is interested in these sets please let me know and I will get you
one.

I will either sell it to you or I will trade it for other sets.  I am
interested in other Pirate sets or Castle sets.

Please email me at puschs@ameritech.net, if you are interested.

Note: I do not think this supply is endless nor will it last too long.  So if
you are interested please let me know ASAP.

Thanks for your interest.

Sam Pusch