 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 238
237  |  239
Subject:
Lego s/w and spirit.ocx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:47:32 GMT

I installed the lego robolab ver 1.5 s/w from
the CD and now want to install the NCQ
program which uses spirit.ocx.

However, I don't seem to have spirit.ocx
on my system.

Why did ther ver 1.5 s/w from lego not
download the OCX to my hard disk?
Will I find the spirit.ocx on my CD when
I return to work to grab the CD?

Dave