 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 62
Re: DFW meeting over the y2k holidays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:14:04 GMT

Dave Wiggins wrote:
i'm in downtown dallas, and not planning any travel over the
xmas/new year break, so i'm game for a dallas/fort worth area thang.

It turns out that I'll be in the DFW area for about a week after New Year's
Day.  (1)  So that's from ~ 12/27 to ~1/6.  I've also narrowed down what MOCs
I'll be bringing to a small handful, though it may grow again before then.
;-)

Hey, is Pat Justison going to be there?  Pat?

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  I'll be able to go to the Dr. Pepper plant!  Woo-hoo!  :-,