 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 60
Re: DFW meeting over the y2k holidays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 05:53:30 GMT

hi folks

i'm in downtown dallas, and not planning any travel over the
xmas/new year break, so i'm game for a dallas/fort worth area thang. if
i can clear some space before then in my place, i could probably host
some limited building activity. i'll see what i can do before
mid december or so. i wouldnt get too excited, cuz i have a lot of
crap to move :)

-dave