 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 32
Re: Meeting over the y2k holidays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:22:34 GMT

Jason Spangler wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
I'm going to be visiting my brother-in-law in Ft. Worth over the y2k
holidays.  I'd be real keen to meet up with anyone (any Legofests would be
way cool! :-), and am willing to drive at least as far as Austin.
I'm going home to Ohio for about 7 days around Christmas (Dec 22nd thru Dec
29th) , but that sounds cool if I'm here in Austin at the time.  What time
period are you going to be in Texas?

I'll be in the area from Dec. 27 through Jan. 7.  I'll be able to drive over
to Austin for any day (or two) in this time frame.

Is it worth the drive to Houston to see NASA?

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996